Operation Renovation is a project for His Hands Extended Children's Home that has been going since March 2017.
As of Sept. 2017, we utilized just under $20,000.00 USD on renovating the inside. We still have several interior things to accomplish and do, before we can take
What is still on the 'things to do' list:
- Several windowpanes broken out.
- kintchen sink & fixture
- cooktop (glass is broken)
- 6 barstools
- Dining table with benches (we currently have 1 built, but needing 2 more)
- small table with benches (toddlers)
- furnishings for home (baby beds)
- downstairs renovations
- Pressure wash entire home (April 2018 - 1/3 of home has been pressure washed)
- paint entire home (April 2018 - 1/3 of home has been painted)
- Fascia boards replaced (April 2018 - 1/2 fascia boards have been replaced)
- rain/water gutters
several leaks in roof (April 2018 patched roof)
- permanent utility pole (cement)
- "Skylight" in 2 boys bathroom - replace broken plexiglass
Care Chambers (small apartment for Home caretakers, located on property)
- Complete renovation needed
* WE COULD NOT MAKE THIS HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU!
HIS HANDS EXTENDED!
Would you prayfully consider supporting HHE on a monthly basis?