Operation Renovation is a project for His Hands Extended Children's Home that has been going since March 2017.
As of Sept. 2017, we utilized an approximate $40,000.00 USD on renovating the Home. As of Aug. 2019, there are still many things that need to be
What is still on the 'things to do' list:
- Several windowpanes broken out.
- kintchen sink & fixture
- cooktop has to be replaced with propane stove
- Dining table with benches (we currently have 1 built, but needing 1 more)
- small table with benches (toddlers)
- downstairs renovations (convert large room into bedrooms for Home Mother)
- paint exterior wall of home
- Fascia boards replaced (April 2018 - 1/2 fascia boards have been replaced)
- rain/water gutters
- several leaks in roof
- permanent utility pole (cement)
- "Skylight" in 2 boys bathroom - replace broken plexiglass
* WE COULD NOT MAKE THIS HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU!
HIS HANDS EXTENDED!
Would you prayfully consider supporting HHE on a monthly basis?